|Christmas Bingo, Books, Numbers, & Vocabulary|
- A list of some of my favorite holiday books, I love books!!!
- Numbers 0-20 and pictures for counting. I printed the numbers and pictures on card stock, laminated and placed in my TEACCH work area. I then had the students paperclip the correct cards together to add a fine motor skills.
- 27 holiday vocabulary words. These can be printed for the students and connected together at the top using pipe cleaner or yarn.
- 30 Christmas Bingo cards, along with the calling cards. These are great for class parties. Many students with disabilities have difficulty with discrimination skills and Bingo is a great way to help improve discrimination in a fun holiday way.
- 3 boards of "Don't Eat Santa/Pete"